Geek Sync Webcast : In Depth Look At Application Performance Monitoring
As applications become more and more critical and valuable in today’s business world, the importance of monitoring the efficiency of those applications has greatly increased. Poor application performance can negatively impact user satisfaction and subsequently cause loss in revenue for your company.
Ernest Mueller is a product manager for Idera’s APM products in Austin, TX. In his 20 years in IT he’s been a developer, system administrator, and IT/engineering manager in companies ranging from large enterprises to established SaaS businesses to startups. He runs conferences (DevOpsDays Austin), organizes user groups (CloudAustin), and speaks and blogs (theagileadmin.com) on cloud technologies, Agile, monitoring, security, and DevOps.
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.