Webcast : 5 ways monitoring SQL Server Agent jobs can make your job easier
Presenter: Tim Smith
SQL Server Agent can be very helpful for automating recurring processes but it is not a set it and forget it technology. Scheduling jobs to run within maintenance windows, managing competing jobs for resource conflicts, and keeping on top of job status across all your SQL Servers requires a holistic strategy. Losing sight of what is going on can cost you many hours and headaches to manage but the good news is there is help.
Watch this webcast to learn how to make SQL Server Agent jobs work for you.
Speaker: Tim Smith began working with technology in high school, helping his 1A Texas high school place and win in the TCEA competition. He continued his journey with a heavy interest in data, especially predicting future outcomes with the stock market, global resource use, and individual success markers. He works as a SQL Server database administrator and developer at Amherst Securities and as a Senior MongoDB database administrator and developer at RS Consulting Partners He also teaches Mastering ETL Development Through Automation on Udemy.
- Whitepaper: 3 Tips for Managing Large Numbers of SQL Server Jobs
- Webcast: Managing SQL Server Agent Jobs Across Your SQL Server Farm
- Webcast: Monitoring and Managing SQL Server Scheduled Tasks
- Datasheet: SQL Enterprise Job Manager
- Video: How To Simplify Job Monitoring and Management with SQL Enterprise Job Manager
Topics : Database Administration,Database Monitoring,
Products : SQL Enterprise Job Manager,