Solution Brief : Rapid SQL
Quick Start Guide for Rapid SQL
Rapid SQL is the intelligent interactive development environment for SQL empowering database developers and database administrators to create high-performing SQL code on all major DBMSs from a single interface. This toolset simplifies SQL scripting, query building, object management, debugging and version control while gaining instant insights on performance expectations.
Read this quick start guide for Rapid SQL to learn quickly about its requirements, database support, deployment, and first application.
Table of contents: Technical requirements, database support and connectivity options, installing, licensing, and first application.
Topics : Database Development,Database IDE,SQL Query Performance,
Products : Rapid SQL,
Create high performing SQL code with Rapid SQL, IDERA’s SQL IDE developer tool. Learn how you can quickly construct and execute, simplify debugging, and more.
- Create high-performing SQL code on major DBMSs from one interface
- Easily build complex SQL statements with visual query builder
- Quickly construct, analyze and execute SQL code with code analyst
- Simplify debugging SQL code, functions, and stored procedures
- Collaborate effectively across development teams with version control