For more information, please refer to Datasheet: SQL Secure
Why use IDERA’s SQL Secure? Set strong security policies mapped to regulatory guidelines:
- View a complete history of SQL Server security settings and designate a baseline to compare against future changes.
- Choose customizable templates for security regulations, including CIS, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, and more.
Prevent security risks and violations:
- Security report card identifies top security vulnerabilities on your servers.
- See whether you are at high, medium, or low risk, and drill into each security check to get more detail.
- Understand who has access to what and identify each user’s effective rights across all SQL Server objects.
- Drill down by user or group to shed light on potential vulnerabilities and use the report catalog to track security changes over time.
Deliver detailed security disk reports:
- 24 out-of-the-box reports contain flexible parameters to easily create the types of reports you need.
- Display the data that auditors, security officers, managers, or administrators require.
Compare security, risk and configuration over time:
- Reports such as the snapshot and assessment comparisons let you make easy comparisons between different time periods.
SQL Secure snapshot alerting:
- Get notifications when SQL Server configuration changes that present a new risk are detected.
Topics : Database Security,
Products : SQL Secure,
Why Use IDERA SQL Secure?
IDERA SQL Secure discovers security vulnerabilities and user permissions for SQL Server and Azure SQL databases. Find out who has access to what and identify each user’s effective rights across all SQL Server and Azure SQL Database objects. Alert on violations of your corporate policies, monitor changes made to security settings, and generate security audit reports as well as recommendations on how to improve your security model.
SQL Secure has a report catalog that tracks vulnerabilities, security changes and user entitlements over time. DBAs are able to view a complete history of SQL Server security settings and designate a baseline to compare against future changes by providing an audit trail for forensic analysis. The security report card feature in SQL Secure identifies top security vulnerabilities and categorizes them as high, medium or low risk. SQL Secure also has multiple customizable security templates, including CIS, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX, and more, to extract the necessary information needed for security requirements. Learn More →