Datasheet : SQL Enterprise Job Manager
Simplify SQL Server job monitoring and management
Managing jobs across multiple servers can be difficult without the right tools. Managing all the SQL jobs throughout the enterprise one instance at a time is inefficient and time consuming. You need an easy way to view all jobs across the enterprise, rather than one instance at a time. The ability to see your scheduled jobs at a glance to make sure there aren’t too many jobs competing for resources at the same time will help eliminate contention. If a job does fail, quick notification of the failure and a fast, easy way to re-run the job is important to getting you back on track. SQL Enterprise Job Manager provides an easy to use, cost effective solution to manage SQL server agent jobs.
Read this datasheet to learn more about SQL Enterprise Job Manager, including the reasons to use it, product highlights, and key benefits.
- Whitepaper: 3 Tips for Managing Large Numbers of SQL Server Jobs
- Webcast: 5 ways monitoring SQL Server Agent jobs can make your job easier
- Webcast: Managing SQL Server Agent Jobs Across Your SQL Server Farm
- Webcast: Monitoring and Managing SQL Server Scheduled Tasks
- Video: How To Simplify Job Monitoring and Management with SQL Enterprise Job Manager
Topics : Database Administration,Database Monitoring,
Products : SQL Enterprise Job Manager,