- Audit Sensitive Data - see who did what, when, where, and how
- Track and Detect - monitor and alert on suspicious activity
- Satisfy Audits - for PCI, HIPAA, FERPA and SOX requirements
- Generate Reports - 25 built-in reports to validate SQL Server audit trails
- Minimize Overhead - light data collection agent minimizes server impact
Audit sensitive data
Comply with regulatory standards by auditing the most sensitive data contained in your databases, right down to the column level. Determine where sensitive data resides and add this data and columns to the audit wizard.
Stop potential threats
Track access and changes to databases, alert on failed log-ins, and customize alerts to notify of activities that could cause harm to your SQL Server environment.
Pass audits with ease
Templates for PCI, SOX, HIPAA, and FERPA help you meet compliance requirements, A simple wizard helps add these compliance regulations to your audited SQL server objects with preset auditing settings aligned to over 16 regulatory citations.
Choose from over 25 pre-defined compliance reports, developed in partnership with auditing experts, that address security auditing & compliance reporting requirements. The Microsoft Reporting Services reports are available in the Console or can be easily deployed to SQL Reporting Services and customized if needed.
Keeping an eye on SQL Servers shouldn’t bring down your SQL enterprise. Using SQL Compliance Manager maintains a watchful eye on SQL Servers without performance impact implications.