- Generate T-SQL scripts for copying of user permissions
- Edit, save, and execute permissions scripts
- Include object level permissions for selected databases
- Four steps to copy, extract, modify and apply changes
- Connect to cloud and run in cloud (provisional)
Copy Permissions Seamlessly
Copy user permissions across various versions of SQL Server or clone a users permissions within the same server.
Execute Permissions Scripts
Once SQL permissions extractor has generated a permissions script, apply this script to any object or server in your SQL environment.
Select Object Permissions
Drill down, select, and copy permissions for specific databases within your SQL Server.
Simple Four-step Process
Simply select a SQL Server login, script the permissions associated with the selected login, modify that script, and apply the permissions to a target SQL Server.
Connect to Cloud and Run in Cloud (Provisional)
Connect to database instances hosted in the cloud, such as SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machine (VM), SQL Server on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), and SQL Server on Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
Run on virtual machines hosted in the cloud, such as Windows on Azure Virtual Machine (VM) and Windows on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).