- Quickly identify databases which have not had backups
- View backup history including the backup date and type
- Simplified grid view for easy sorting and navigation
- Identify full and differential backups for many databases
- Connect to cloud and run in cloud (provisional)
Identify Missed Backups
Determine which SQL databases have not had a recent full backup completed so you can take corrective action.
See Backup History
See which backups have run and understand if they are full, differential, or log backups. Quickly identify if it’s been a significant amount of time since a full backup was performed across databases.
SQL Backup Status Reporter provides a graphical view of your latest SQL database backups including the type of backup and date and time completed.
View both full and differential backups for multiple databases all in the same console.
Connect to Cloud and Run in Cloud (Provisional)
Connect to database instances hosted in the cloud, such as SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machine (VM), SQL Server on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), and SQL Server on Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS).
Run on virtual machines hosted in the cloud, such as Windows on Azure Virtual Machine (VM) and Windows on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).