Webcasts : SQL Server Backup Automation and Best Practices
About this webcast:
Having proper backups for your SQL Server databases is your last line of defense when things go wrong. Database backups are rarely used to restore a production database, but when they are needed, having a solid plan is paramount.
In this webcast we will cover:
- The types of backups to setup for your databases
- Proper database settings for backups
- Protecting database backups
- Backing up system databases
- Automating backups with SQL Agent and other scheduling tools
- Automating checks to ensure backups are successful
- Setting up alerts and notifications for backup failures and more
Here is your download link for SQL Safe Backup!
Please choose the file that meets your system requirements:
You’ll also receive a confirmation email with a download link for your product. To ensure email delivery, please whitelist [email protected]. If you do not receive your email, please be sure to check both your inbox and filters for a message from [email protected]
- Whitepaper: Database Backup Compression Versus File Deduplication
- Whitepaper: How Compliance Impacts Backup Strategy
- Whitepaper: How To Develop And Test A Disaster Recovery Plan
- Whitepaper: Initializing Replication from Backup
- Whitepaper: Top SQL Server Backup Mistakes (and How to Avoid Them)
- Whitepaper: Understanding Database Backup Strategies
- Whitepaper: Virtual Machine Snapshots versus Database Backups
- Whitepaper: What’s on the Mind of IT When It Comes to Backup
- Webcast: How to Create Your Disaster Recovery Plan
- Webcast: Best Practices for SQL Server Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Webcast: Defend Your Database Against Disasters
- Webcast: Designing a SQL Server Backup Strategy
- Webcast: SQL Server Backup: Challenges, Best Practices and Instant Data Recovery
- Webcast: SQL Server Backup Strategies – Architect a Solid Backup Foundation
- Webcast: SQL Server Backup Strategies: One Size Does Not Fit All
- Infographic: Top 5 Backup Mistakes
K. Brian Kelley is a SQL Server author, columnist and Microsoft MVP focusing primarily on SQL Server and Windows security. In addition to being a DBA, Brian is also a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.