Webcast : IDERA Live 2021 Session: Managing databases in the cloud: The first step, a successful initial migration
You need to start moving some on-premises databases to the cloud.
– Where do you begin?
– What are your options?
– What will your job look like afterward?
-What tools can you use to manage databases in the cloud?
– How does troubleshooting database performance problems in the cloud differ from on-premise?
– How can you help manage monthly cloud costs so the effort actually is cost effective?
Moving to the cloud is not as easy as one might think. So, knowing the answers to these kinds of question will place your feet on the path to success. See how DB PowerStudio can readily assist with these efforts and questions.
Bert Scalzo, is an Oracle ACE, blogger, author, speaker and database technology consultant. He has worked with all major relational databases, including Oracle, SQL Server, Db2, Sybase, MySQL, and PostgreSQL. Bert’s work experience includes stints as product manager for multiple-database tools, such as DBArtisan and Aqua Data Studio at IDERA. He has three decades of Oracle database experience and previously worked for both Oracle Education and Oracle Consulting. Bert holds several Oracle Masters certifications and his academic credentials include a BS, MS, and PhD in computer science, as well as an MBA.
DB PowerStudio offers innovative database management tools to help build and maintain database applications, streamline the change management process and more.
- BI Monitoring – monitor SSAS, SSRS & SSIS health
- View Activity – view active sessions and report generation progress
- View Data – view cube sizes & report generation performance
- Configurable Alerts – alerts with configurable thresholds
- Web based console – simple-to-use web based console