Webcast : T-SQL Coding Techniques – Are You Playing with Fire?
Presenter: Mindy Curnutt
The good news? T-SQL is one of the easiest coding languages to learn. The bad news? Writing scalable T-SQL that performs optimally is an art that takes years to master. In this session, learn about some common T-SQL Troublemakers – Looping, Scalar Functions, Non-Parameterized SQL and Parameter Sniffing. Through examples and demos in this session you will witness the situational pitfalls of the techniques above. With each demo, you will be given an alternate T-SQL solution that solves the same problem in an efficient and scalable manner. Let’s get things moving!
About Mindy Curnutt: Mindy is a SQL Server MVP and has been actively involved in the SQL Server Community since 2000.She has presented at her local North Texas SQL Server User Group, SQLPASS Summits, and numerous SQLSaturday events. She is an MSPress Books co-author. Mindy works for Trimble Navigation/TMW Systems as a distinguished engineer and the director of database architecture.
- Whitepaper: I Do Declare
- Webcast: 10 T-SQL Development Tips for SQL Server
- Video: How to Secure Database Code with Rapid SQL
- Video: How To Manage Objects and SQL Code with SQL Admin Toolset
- Video: How To Edit SQL with DB Optimizer
- Video: How to Add a Custom SQL Script to Measure SQL Server Uptime with SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
Topics : Database Diagnostics,Database Monitoring,Database Performance,SQL Query Performance,
Products : SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server,