Video : ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition
New in ER/Studio 19.1: Updated Collibra Integration
ER/Studio 19.1 is a minor release with important new features. This release continues the journey to connect data architects closer to the data governance initiative by providing integration with the data governance tool Collibra. Many of our clients have requested this integration. This integration makes us unique in the marketplace. We have also included a major uplift to our support for Oracle Database.
Improvements to ER/Studio Data Architect 19.1 appear in the following areas:
- Oracle Database
– Support for many features of Oracle so that clients can use features of the database all in one place. Supported features include: Identity columns, pivot and unpivot operators, external tables, more partitioning options, more compression options, and various bug fixes.
Improvements to ER/Studio Team Server and Repository 19.1 appear in the following areas:
- Collibra integration
– Start a data governance project by populating the business glossary of Collibra with business terms harvested from ER/Studio.
– Exploit the knowledge of data architects to help build the Collibra catalog by publishing data models mapped to the Collibra glossary from ER/Studio.
Watch this video to see ER/Studio 19.1 in action.
For more information, please refer to:
- Solution Brief : New in ER/Studio 19.1: Team Server Collibra Integration
- Video : Collibra and ER/Studio Working Together
- Video : ER/Studio Collibra Integration
- Video : Use ER/Studio with Collibra
Topics : Data Governance,Data Modeling,Enterprise Architecture,Metadata,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,ER/Studio Team Server Core,