Video : ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition
New in ER/Studio 18.4: Snowflake
ER/Studio 18.4 contains core product support for the Snowflake database in both ER/Studio Data Architect and ER/Studio Team Server. Customers using this database platform will benefit from this release. We have also added additional features for the PostgreSQL platform.
Improvements to ER/Studio Data Architect 18.4 appear in the following areas:
- Snowflake support
- Additional logical data type support
- PostgreSQL Support
- Additional data types, such as RANGE and ARRAY
- Support for sequence objects
- Bug Fixes
– Reverse engineer direct from Snowflake database
– Import from SQL file
– Generate Snowflake SQL file
– Generate alter script from compare and merge operation
– Table persistence and clustering keys
– Snowflake data types
– Support for Snowflake features: Procedures, functions, materialized views, sequences, users, roles, schemas
– User-defined datatype file merge tool with the ability to merge user-defined data types from installed versions of ER/Studio.
Improvements to ER/Studio Team Server and Repository 18.4 appear in the following areas:
- Support for Snowflake models
- Bug fixes
Watch this video to see ER/Studio 18.4 in action.
For more information, please refer to:
Discover all the new features in ER/Studio 18.4, including support for Snowflake as a core platform, added logical data types, and added features for PostgreSQL.
Topics : Data Governance,Data Modeling,Enterprise Architecture,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,