Geek Sync Webcast : Cloud Migration Tips: Migrating a Database to the Cloud with ER/Studio
Presenter: Tim Rone
Planning to migrate to the cloud?
As one of the premier platforms for data warehouses in the cloud, Snowflake should be – and likely is – one of your options. Whichever cloud environment you’re migrating to, ER/Studio helps you manage the process efficiently. ER/Studio users can capture organizational requirements, translate requirements into design, and efficiently deploy the design to cloud environments including Snowflake.
Register for this webcast to see a demonstration of ER/Studio’s comprehensive cloud migration capabilities.
Learn how it provides better visibility and easier updates to data structures within cloud environments such as Snowflake.
– Reverse engineering and documenting the source database
– Transforming the database structure to a new Snowflake model
– Snowflake features such as table persistence and clustering keys
– Building a manifest of functions and procedures to convert
– Generating and deploying the design to the Snowflake platform
– Propagating changes with “Compare” and “Merge” capabilities with ALTER script generation
– And more!
Topics : Cloud Databases,Data Governance,Data Modeling,
Products : ER/Studio Business Architect,ER/Studio Data Architect,ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,