Geek Sync Webcast : Cloud Migration Tips: Migrating a Database to the Cloud with ER/Studio
Presenter: Tim Rone
Planning to migrate to the cloud?
As one of the premier platforms for data warehouses in the cloud, Snowflake should be – and likely is – one of your options. Whichever cloud environment you’re migrating to, ER/Studio helps you manage the process efficiently. ER/Studio users can capture organizational requirements, translate requirements into design, and efficiently deploy the design to cloud environments including Snowflake.
Register for this webcast to see a demonstration of ER/Studio’s comprehensive cloud migration capabilities.
Learn how it provides better visibility and easier updates to data structures within cloud environments such as Snowflake.
– Reverse engineering and documenting the source database
– Transforming the database structure to a new Snowflake model
– Snowflake features such as table persistence and clustering keys
– Building a manifest of functions and procedures to convert
– Generating and deploying the design to the Snowflake platform
– Propagating changes with “Compare” and “Merge” capabilities with ALTER script generation
– And more!
Tim Rone is a Senior Solutions Architect at IDERA. He employs his creativity and experience with database modeling, data governance, and systems architecture to help companies effectively manage their database and application customer success needs.
Topics : Cloud Databases,Data Governance,Data Modeling,
Products : ER/Studio Business Architect,ER/Studio Data Architect,ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,