Solution Brief : SQL Doctor
Tune the Performance of SQL Server, Azure SQL Database and Amazon RDS
SQL Doctor diagnoses and provides the cure for what ails SQL Server on-premises, in the cloud, and as a managed cloud database. Collect performance information, analyze it, and determine the resolution in minutes rather than hours. Leverage proven industry best practices endorsed by Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) to analyze the performance and to provide recommendations. Target some of the most common areas of performance problems, such as queries, server configuration, security, database objects, memory, wait statistics, query plans, and much more.
View detailed information about each recommendation. In many cases, this includes the actual metrics, databases, tables, and applications involved. Perform these actions: Flag, block, copy, email, and export, show me the problem, optimize script, and undo script. This example lists the details for a cloud recommendation for Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS). SQL Doctor also supports Microsoft Azure SQL Database.
This solution brief shows how to target some of the most common areas of performance problems, such as queries, server configuration, security, database objects, memory, wait statistics, query plans, and much more.
Topics : Cloud Databases,Database Backup,Database Diagnostics,Database Performance,Database Security,SQL Query Performance,
Products : SQL Doctor,
Complete SQL performance tuning and recommendations
- Easily monitor and improve the performance of SQL Server, Azure and AWS instances.
- Instantly locate real-time performance issues with Quick Findings.
- Improve performance with updated recommendations for SQL Server 2016 and 2017, Azure SQL Database, and Amazon RDS.
- Generate executable scripts to optimize performance.
- View trends from history of analysis recommendations.