Comparison : ER/Studio Editions
ER/Studio is widely regarded as the foremost option for managing enterprise data architecture. That is because of its impressive array of features such as data modeling, metadata management, data governance, adherence to standards and best practices, scalability, flexibility, and facilitation of effective collaboration and teamwork.
This comparison outlines the different editions of ER/Studio and their features.
- ER/Studio Data Architect is the desktop tool for data modeling that includes all of the features you need to create and manage data models.
- ER/Studio Data Architect Professional also includes ER/Studio Repository which is the storage database for data model and metadata.
- ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition includes all of the above components (that is, ER/Studio Data Architect, ER/Studio Team Server Repository, ER/Studio Business Architect, ER/Studio Team Server Core, and MetaIntegration Technology’s bridges).
- ER/Studio Team Server Core is the collaboration platform for data models, metadata, and data governance.
ER/Studio Team Server Core is a separate purchase and can only be added with ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition.
- ER/Studio Business Architect is the desktop tool for business process and conceptual modeling.
- For full metadata and data lineage import and export, add MetaIntegration Technology’s bridges to ER/Studio Data Architect and ER/Studio Data Architect Professional.
For more information, please contact the Sales team.
Topics : Data Governance,Data Modeling,Metadata,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect Professional,ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,