Video : SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL
What Is SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL and MariaDB?
SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL is an agentless MySQL monitoring tool that helps database administrators identify issues affecting MySQL database performance. It is a versatile and powerful tool that can monitor MySQL performance across physical, virtual, and cloud environments. Itis compatible with managed cloud databases, such as Amazon RDS for MySQL and MariaDB and Amazon Aurora. It provides alerts when something goes wrong and helps tune MySQL and MariaDB databases for better performance.
With SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL and MariaDB, organizations can:
- Monitor in real-time for corrective action and issues resolution.
- Track and compare all changes to MySQL or MariaDB configuration files.
- Monitor, alert, and kill locked or long-running SQL queries in real-time.
- Monitor Amazon RDS, MariaDB, or Amazon Aurora, including operating system and log files.
- Find top ten queries across MySQL/MariaDB servers based on execution time.
Watch this video to learn what SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL is.
Topics : Database Administration,Database Diagnostics,Database Monitoring,
Products : SQL Diagnostic Manager for MySQL,