Video : ER/Studio Data Architect
New in ER/Studio 19.2: JSON and Hierarchical Models
ER/Studio 19.2 delivers a novel approach to modeling hierarchical structures such as documentbased NoSQL platforms and file formats, with support for MongoDB and JSON instance and schema files. This allows ER/Studio clients to extend their enterprise data management practices to include developer roles building MongoDB and JSON.
Improvements to ER/Studio Data Architect 19.2 appear in the following areas:
- Improved support for MongoDB
- New platform support for JSON files which extends the market for ER/Studio
- Support for hierarchical models for MongoDB and JSON
– Support for MongoDB 4.4
– Import and file generation
– Support JSON instance and schema files
– Better visualization of hierarchical structures with rolledup views
– Improved rapid creation of hierarchical structures through keyboard entry
– Enhanced generation of hierarchical models from logical models
– Optimized compare and merge between logical and physical hierarchical models
– Refined creation of logical models from physical hierarchical models
Improvements to ER/Studio Team Server and Repository 19.2 appear in the following areas:
- Data catalog
- Repository performance improvements for Oracle Database
- Collibra integration
– New user interface that allows clients to build an organized list of data assets and attach data models to them.That provides a businessfriendly data catalog that supports a data governance project and provides additional value of data models.
– We have improved the performance for large numbers of models in the repository, improving the customer experience for those clients running Team Server on Oracle.
– Support for model attachments to be mapped to Collibra properties and added the ability to publish entity-to-table relationships to Collibra. This increases the contribution to the data governance project of data architects.
– Also many quality improvements to the Collibra integration.
Watch this video to see ER/Studio 19.2 in action.
For additional information, please refer to:
- Datasheet : Bluemetrix and Idera Accelerate JSON Data Extraction into Snowflake
- Whitepaper :MongoDB and JSON Data Modeling
- Video : Maximize the Polyglot Model for JSON Schema Design
- Video : Hierarchical Data Model for MongoDB and JSON
- Video : Use Naming Standards Templates to Produce CamelCase Names for JSON
Topics : Data Governance,Data Modeling,Metadata,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,ER/Studio Data Architect Professional,ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,ER/Studio Team Server Core,