Video : ER/Studio Data Architect
New in ER/Studio 18.5: Ribbon Bar and Aqua Data Studio Integration
ER/Studio 18.5 is a major release that includes a new user interface. Customers using this release will benefit from a more attractive and intuitive user interface that makes it easier for new users to use the tool. We have also updated our support for the Oracle database platform. It also includes integration with Aqua Data Studio. This allows connection between data architects, database administrators, and developers while providing integration with DevOps processes.
Improvements to ER/Studio Data Architect 18.5 appear in the following areas:
- New ribbon bar
- Oracle 18c and 19c support for reverse and forward engineering
- Aqua Data Studio integration
– Modern Microsoft Office style ribbon bar with intuitive layout and themes, thus minimizing the number of clicks for user functionality
– New icons that allow users to find important functions
– Advanced tooltips to explain functions
– Quick access toolbar to make popular functions more accessible
– New symbol formatting functions to make coloring objects easier and faster
– Streamline the deployment process by exporting SQL scripts to Aqua Data Studio to connect the design world with deployment and DevOps processes. As designs change, analyze and push code to source control systems such as Subversion, concurrent versions system (CVS), Git, and Perforce and deploy to the database.
Improvements to ER/Studio Team Server and Repository 18.5 appear in the following areas:
- Oracle 18c and 19c support for Team Server
- Representational state transfer (REST) application programming interface (API) improvements to enable faster and more comprehensive integration with Team Server.
Watch this video to see ER/Studio 18.5 in action.
Topics : Cloud Databases,Data Modeling,Enterprise Architecture,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,