Solution Brief : SQL Compliance Manager
Understanding the Basics of SQL Compliance Manager
SQL Compliance Manager is a robust auditing and reporting tool for Microsoft SQL Server. Most of the customers of SQL Compliance Manager use it to help them meet strict auditing and reporting guidelines from regulations such as CIS, DISA STIG, FERPA, GDPR, HIPAA, NERC, PCI DSS, and SOX. Customers also find a lot of value in reviewing the activities that have occurred on their systems and ensuring that the activity coincides with their change management process.
Customers can use SQL Compliance Manager to review information forensically to paint a picture of user activity over a specified period. This is very useful when trying to identify what information users accessed with a data breach or disgruntled employee activity.
Read this solution brief to learn about:
- Why is SQL Compliance Manager so important?
- Which regulatory guidelines does SQL Compliance Manager support?
- What does SQL Compliance Manager audit?
- What information can I report on?
- What do I do with my data after an audit?
- What versions of SQL Server does SQL Compliance Manager support?
- What is the system infrastructure for SQL Compliance Manager?
- What are some additional resources?
Topics : Database Compliance,Database Diagnostics,Database Monitoring,Database Security,
Products : SQL Compliance Manager,
Monitor, audit and alert on SQL Server changes
- Audit sensitive data to see who did what, when, where, and how
- Monitor and alert on suspicious activity to detect and track problems
- Satisfy audits for multiple industry regulatory requirements
- Select from over 25 pre-defined compliance reports and create custom views
- Lightweight data collection agent minimizes server impact