Relational Database Management
Data Management Tool for Multiple Databases
Database professionals need to minimize the time and effort spent on the routine management and development of databases across the organization. To address this challenge, benefit from IDERA’s bundle of top tools for the management and development of multiple database platforms.
- Perform database administration
- Automate and manage complex database schema changes
- Automate SQL query tuning and profiling
- Develop SQL code efficiently
Richard Baroniunas, Chief Developer and Owner, Baron Software
(small business, computer services, USA)
Multiple Database Management
DB PowerStudio provides complete database management and development, from administration andchange management to query tuning and development, for multiple database platforms. Save by bundling versus buying each product separately. Plus, save an additional 20% when you purchase in the online store.
Manage multiple database platforms
from a single graphical user interface.
Proactively manage space, data, and performance with built-in analytics. Easily find and fix performance issues using intelligent diagnostics. Move schema and table data across different platforms with ease. Protect data security with view, grant and revoke of permissions. Create complex SQL queries quickly.
Automate and manage
complex schema changes
Quickly roll out and reconcile database changes. Reveal, track, and report on database changes. Comply with database audit and reporting requirements. Protect data privacy within the database environment. Track changes from multiple major database platforms
Tune and profile SQL queries
Tune SQL with automated performance optimization suggestions. Tackle complex SQL queries with visual SQL tuning diagrams. Pinpoint problem SQL with database profiling of wait-time analysis. Load test alternative SQL queries in a simulated production environment.
Develop SQL code efficiently
Create high-performing SQL code. Quickly build complex SQL statements with a visual query builder. Quickly construct, analyze, and execute SQL code with the code analyst. Simplify debugging SQL code, functions, and stored procedures. Collaborate effectively across development teams with version control.
Are you ready to see how DB PowerStudio can help you manage and develop your databases easily?
DB PowerStudio is a relational database management system that includes:
DB Change Manager
The Developer edition includes Rapid SQL, DB Change Manager, and DB Optimizer. The DBA edition includes Rapid SQL, DB Change Manager, DB Optimizer, and DBArtisan.
- DBArtisan and Rapid SQL support Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure SQL Database, Oracle Database, IBM Db2 LUW and z/OS, SAP Sybase ASE and IQ, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Pivotal Greenplum, Amazon Redshift, and Snowflake.
- DB Change Manager supports Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Azure SQL Database, Oracle Database, IBM Db2 LUW, SAP Sybase ASE, PostgreSQL, Pivotal Greenplum, and Amazon Redshift.
- DB Optimizer supports Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, IBM Db2 LUW, SAP Sybase ASE, PostgreSQL, Pivotal Greenplum, and Amazon Redshift.
Please refer to the datasheet for DB PowerStudio for more information.