Webcast : Performing a SQL Server Security Risk Assessment Webinar
Here is your download link for SQL Compliance Manager!
Please choose the file that meets your system requirements:
You’ll also receive a confirmation email with a download link for your product. To ensure email delivery, please whitelist [email protected]. If you do not receive your email, please be sure to check both your inbox and filters for a message from [email protected]
- Whitepaper: Protecting Personally Identifiable Information in Databases
- Whitepaper: What You Need to Know About Compliance Audits
- Whitepaper: Are You Aware of These Database Risks?
- Whitepaper: How to Handle the Complexities of Regulatory Compliance
- Whitepaper: The Trade-off Between Database Security and Database Performance
- Whitepaper: Ensuring the Security of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within U.S. Federal Government Agencies
- Whitepaper: Top Five Items to Audit in SQL Server
- Webcast: Adopting a Compliance & Auditing Mindset
- Webcast: Database Auditing Essentials: Tracking Who Did What to Which Data When
- Webcast: Keep your Healthcare Databases Secure and Compliant
- Webcast: Handling HIPAA Compliance with Your Data Access
- Webcast: IDERA Live | Understanding SQL Server Compliance both in the Cloud and On Premises
- Webcast: IDERA Live | Mitigating Data Risks from Cloud to Ground
- Webcast: 7 Tips and Tricks for Auditing SQL Server
- Webcast: An Introduction to Auditing & Compliance for SQL Server
- Webcast: Auditing SQL Server Using Extended Events
- Webcast: Deploying and Maintaining SQL Server Configuration Standards
- Webcast: Manage SQL Server Security Permissions and Audits
K. Brian Kelley is a SQL Server author, columnist, and Microsoft MVP focusing primarily on SQL Server and Windows security. In addition to being a database administrator, he has served as an infrastructure and security architect encompassing solutions with Citrix, virtualization, and Active Directory. Brian is also a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and has been the head of a financial organization’s computer incident response team. Brian is active in the IT community having spoken at DevConnections, SQL Saturdays, code camps, and user groups. He is also the President of the Midlands PASS Chapter, a Professional Association for SQL Server Chapter located in Columbia, SC.
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.