Geek Sync Webcast : Why Did My Clever Index Change Backfire?
You’ve got a great indexing strategy to speed up your SQL Server! You deploy the change and then… it all goes wrong.
Join IDERA and Kendra Little as she explains why index changes may slow down queries, cause queries to fail, cause unexpected outages, or just not work like they did when you tested them. You’ll leave the session with a set of practical steps to ensure you sidestep common indexing blunders and have confidence that your clever index change will speed up your queries instead of slowing them down. This is a demo-packed session you will not want to miss.
- Whitepaper: 7 Indexing Tips to Improve SQL Server Performance
- Webcast: SQL Server Indexing Basics
- Webcast: How Index Optimization Impacts Memory in SQL Server
- Webcast: Consolidating Indexes in SQL Server
- Webcast: I Have Indexes, But Do I Have the Right Indexes?
- Webcast: 3 Secret Configuration Changes to Make Your Existing Indexes Run Faster
- Webcast: SQL Server Indexing Tips and Tricks
- Infographic: What is SQL Indexing?
Kendra Little teaches database administrators and developers how to consistently speed up their SQL Servers. She is a Microsoft Certified Master in SQL Server, a Microsoft MVP, and one of the few artists in the world to draw both dinosaurs and databases.
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.