Geek Sync Webcast : Creating a SQL Server Database Report with PowerShell
Presenter: Maximo Trinidad
This webinar is a deep dive on how to create a SQL Server report using PowerShell and SMO. At the same time, you will learn how to create and work with PowerShell objects, scriptblocks, formatting properties, and generating output results. We’ll be looking into creating a report to identify database properties irregularities. This will be a good start to help begin documenting your SQL Server on the network.
Speaker: In Florida, Maximo Trinidad is known as Mr. PowerShell. He is the founder of the Florida PowerShell User Group which meets on a monthly basis. Maximo is originally from Puerto Rico and has been working in the technology world since 1979. Over the years, he has worked with SQL Server Technologies, provided support to Windows Servers/Client machines, Microsoft Virtualization Technologies, and built some Visual Studio solutions. He has been a Microsoft PowerShell MVP since 2009 and MVP SAPIEN Technologies 2015. He speaks at many of the SQLSaturdays, IT Pro and .NET camps events around Florida.
- Webcast: 10 Tips and Tricks to Become a PowerShell Ninja
- Whitepaper: The Guide to Learning PowerShell
- Webcast: Learn the PowerShell Essentials on Error Trapping
- Webcast: PowerShell Essentials using SQL Server SMO
- Webcast: The Essential PowerShell Tools for the Database Administrator
- Webcast: The Essentials to Tackling Basic PowerShell Functions
- Webcast: The Essentials in Building Basic PowerShell Modules
- Webcast: Using PowerShell with Python and SQL Server
- Webcast: New Features of SQL PowerShell
- Infographic: Why DBAs Should Learn Powershell
- Video: How to Integrate PowerShell with SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
Topics : APIs, CLIs & DevOps,Database Diagnostics,Database Performance,Powershell,