Geek Sync Webcast : Automating the Management of Reference Data and Codes
About this webcast:
Do you leave the management of reference data, codes, and enumerations up to developers or users? If so, you could be adding more risk than you are aware of. In this presentation, Karen Lopez demonstrates tools and techniques for managing reference data and codes. The webinar will include 10 success tips for keeping models and code values in sync.
Karen Lopez has more than twenty years of experience helping large organizations manage large, multi-project information technology programs. She’s a project manager and data architect, specializing in being practical and getting stuff done over allegiances to methodologies or checklists.
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.