Geek Sync Webcast : Are AlwaysOn Availability Groups Right for You?
About this webcast:
SQL Server’s hottest new feature combined the best of clustering, mirroring, and replication to give you high availability plus scale-out reads. Does it make sense for your database server? Brent Ozar has deployed AlwaysOn AGs in high-profile setups like StackOverflow.com, AllRecipes.com, and Discovery Education. This session is for DBAs who are considering implementing AlwaysOn AGs, or who are wondering why their AlwaysOn setup is only OftenOn.
Brent Ozar loves to make SQL Server faster and more reliable. He created sp_Blitz® and sp_AskBrent®, coauthored Professional SQL Server 2008 Internals and Troubleshooting, and he loves sharing knowledge at BrentOzar.com. He’s a Microsoft Certified Master of SQL Server and a Microsoft MVP.
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.