Webcast : SQL Server 2017 – It Just Gets Faster
SQL Server 2017 introduces many new features as well as improvements in performance and support for a new operating system, Linux.
In this overview session you will learn about some of the important new features in SQL Server 2017 including Graph Database, Automatic Query Tuning, Adaptive Query Processing, and more. You will also learn about some of the other new features like string manipulation and enhancements to temporal tables.
This demo heavy session will help you get ready for the latest release of SQL Server.
- Whitepaper: Performance Enhancements Made with SQL Server 2014
- Whitepaper: Top 5 New Features of SQL Server 2014
- Webcast: Career-Changing Features in SQL Server 2019
Joseph D’Antoni is an Senior Architect and SQL Server MVP with over a decade of experience working in both Fortune 500 and smaller firms. He is currently Principal Consultant at Denny Cherry and Associates in Malvern, PA. He is frequent speaker at major tech events, and blogger about all topics technology. He believes that no single platform is the answer to all technology problems. He holds a BS in Computer Information Systems from Louisiana Tech and an MBA from North Carolina State.
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.