Geek Sync Webcast : Cloud Migration Tips: Migrating a Database to the Cloud with ER/Studio
Learn how it provides better visibility and easier updates to data structures within cloud environments such as Snowflake.
– Reverse engineering and documenting the source database
– Transforming the database structure to a new Snowflake model
– Snowflake features such as table persistence and clustering keys
– Building a manifest of functions and procedures to convert
– Generating and deploying the design to the Snowflake platform
– Propagating changes with “Compare” and “Merge” capabilities with ALTER script generation
– And more!
Tim Rone leads a best practice discussion about migrating a database to the cloud and how ER/Studio helps manage the process.