Webcast : Managing Your SQL Server Infrastructure
DBAs have plenty of day to day tasks to manage, but one overarching task is managing your entire SQL Server environment. Servers are added, consolidated, decommissioned, patched, etc. on an on-going basis, so your environment is ever changing. This is why it is key to think about these different tasks and the steps you should take to ensure you maintain control.
In this webcast we will cover the things you should be aware of when deploying new servers, decommissioning servers, keeping track of your servers in your environment, and other various SQL Server tasks. This session will also cover upgrading and patching, moving from physical to virtual machines, moving to the cloud, and more.
Here is your download link for SQL Inventory Manager!
Please choose the file that meets your system requirements:
You’ll also receive a confirmation email with a download link for your product. To ensure email delivery, please whitelist [email protected]. If you do not receive your email, please be sure to check both your inbox and filters for a message from [email protected]
- Whitepaper: How To Deal With an Inherited SQL Server
- Webcast: Do You Know Where Your Databases Are?
- Webcast: Taking Control of Your Organization’s SQL Server Sprawl
- Webcast: Top SQL Server Database Management Challenges and Tracking SQL Server Databases
- Infographic: Why Use SQL Inventory Manager?
- Datasheet: SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: SQL Inventory Manager Overview
- Video: How To Customize Inventory Fields in SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How To Discover and Visualize Your Environment with SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How to View and See Tags in SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How to View and Use Tags in SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How To Get Started with SQL Inventory Manager
- Video: How to Create a Custom Inventory Field in SQL Inventory Manager
Hilary Cotter is an independent SQL Server consultant specializing in HA/DR technologies and performance tuning. He was a SQL Server MVP for 15 years and has authored/co-authored several books and white papers on SQL Server.
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.