Webcast : Manage SQL Server Security Permissions and Audits
With data breaches becoming more common, DBAs must be proactive in implementing and controlling database access permissions and security policies.
With IDERA’s SQL Secure, you can scan your SQL Server databases to identify each user’s effective rights across all objects, and generate a report card to view the top security vulnerabilities on your servers.
IDERA’s SQL Compliance Manager goes even further to help you demonstrate compliance to audits for industry regulatory requirements such as PCI, HIPAA, and SOX. Learn how to identify vulnerabilities, track sensitive data, successfully pass audits, and protect your databases.
- Whitepaper: Protecting Personally Identifiable Information in Databases
- Whitepaper: What You Need to Know About Compliance Audits
- Whitepaper: Are You Aware of These Database Risks?
- Whitepaper: How to Handle the Complexities of Regulatory Compliance
- Whitepaper: The Trade-off Between Database Security and Database Performance
- Whitepaper: Ensuring the Security of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within U.S. Federal Government Agencies
- Whitepaper: Top Five Items to Audit in SQL Server
- Webcast: Adopting a Compliance & Auditing Mindset
- Webcast: Database Auditing Essentials: Tracking Who Did What to Which Data When
- Webcast: Keep your Healthcare Databases Secure and Compliant
- Webcast: Handling HIPAA Compliance with Your Data Access
- Webcast: IDERA Live | Understanding SQL Server Compliance both in the Cloud and On Premises
- Webcast: IDERA Live | Mitigating Data Risks from Cloud to Ground
- Webcast: 7 Tips and Tricks for Auditing SQL Server
- Webcast: An Introduction to Auditing & Compliance for SQL Server
- Webcast: Auditing SQL Server Using Extended Events
- Webcast: Deploying and Maintaining SQL Server Configuration Standards
- Webcast: Performing a SQL Server Security Risk Assessment Webinar
Bullett Manale, IDERA’s Director of Sales Engineering, has been working in technology for over 25 years. Starting as a tech support technician for Iomega supporting their backup software, he has since been a technical trainer and consultant for Deloitte, a sales engineer at Centerbeam, and a project manager at Shell Oil Company.
Monitor, audit and alert on SQL Server changes
- Audit sensitive data to see who did what, when, where, and how
- Monitor and alert on suspicious activity to detect and track problems
- Satisfy audits for multiple industry regulatory requirements
- Select from over 25 pre-defined compliance reports and create custom views
- Lightweight data collection agent minimizes server impact