Webcast : IDERA Live | Leverage the Query Store for Better SQL Server Performance
SQL Server’s Query Store, since its introduction with SQL Server 2016, is becoming better utilized by database administrators to review the history and performance of SQL queries. The Query Store collects useful information for SQL queries such as run time statistics and execution plans for analysis and reporting. Join this session with Bullett Manale to learn more about how the Query Store works, how to configure it, and how IDERA’s SQL Diagnostic Manager can leverage the Query Store to improve the performance of SQL queries.
- Free Tool: Free Tool – SQL Query Store Optimizer
Bullett Manale is IDERA’s Director of Sales Engineering, has been working in technology for over 25 years. Starting as a tech support technician for Iomega supporting their backup software, he has since been a technical trainer and consultant for Deloitte, a sales engineer at Centerbeam, and a project manager at Shell Oil Company.
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.