Geek Sync Webcast : Keep your Healthcare Databases Secure and Compliant
One of the most significant concerns for healthcare organizations today is the protection of patient information. Patients expect their healthcare providers to keep personal information safe and secure, whether it is submitted through written or electronic means. Unless healthcare organizations uphold high security standards, they will lose the trust of their patients. As such, healthcare providers are being held accountable to ensure that they are not the weakest link in the security path.
No matter what technologies healthcare organizations use within their operations, they must protect the patients’ Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in their databases or risk penalties and fines due to data breaches and inappropriate use of patient details. With healthcare regulations such as HIPAA enforcing compliance, healthcare organizations must follow specific protocols to ensure data privacy and security. Join IDERA’s Stan Geiger and Kim Brushaber to learn about the data protection challenges that healthcare organizations face and how to ensure that healthcare databases are secure and compliant.
- Whitepaper: Protecting Personally Identifiable Information in Databases
- Whitepaper: What You Need to Know About Compliance Audits
- Whitepaper: Are You Aware of These Database Risks?
- Whitepaper: How to Handle the Complexities of Regulatory Compliance
- Whitepaper: The Trade-off Between Database Security and Database Performance
- Whitepaper: Ensuring the Security of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within U.S. Federal Government Agencies
- Whitepaper: Top Five Items to Audit in SQL Server
- Webcast: Adopting a Compliance & Auditing Mindset
- Webcast: Database Auditing Essentials: Tracking Who Did What to Which Data When
- Webcast: Handling HIPAA Compliance with Your Data Access
- Webcast: IDERA Live | Understanding SQL Server Compliance both in the Cloud and On Premises
- Webcast: IDERA Live | Mitigating Data Risks from Cloud to Ground
- Webcast: 7 Tips and Tricks for Auditing SQL Server
- Webcast: An Introduction to Auditing & Compliance for SQL Server
- Webcast: Auditing SQL Server Using Extended Events
- Webcast: Deploying and Maintaining SQL Server Configuration Standards
- Webcast: Manage SQL Server Security Permissions and Audits
- Webcast: Performing a SQL Server Security Risk Assessment Webinar
Join IDERA’s Stan Geiger and Kim Brushaber to learn about the data protection challenges that healthcare organizations face and how to ensure that healthcare databases are secure and compliant.
Monitor, audit and alert on SQL Server changes
- Audit sensitive data to see who did what, when, where, and how
- Monitor and alert on suspicious activity to detect and track problems
- Satisfy audits for multiple industry regulatory requirements
- Select from over 25 pre-defined compliance reports and create custom views
- Lightweight data collection agent minimizes server impact