Webcast : New Features of SQL PowerShell
A lot has changed in the SQL PowerShell world over the last 14 months, so much so, that it really is a whole new world from where we were just a year ago. SQL PowerShell isn’t just for DBAs; BI Developers and Database Developers can benefit from this solution as well. With the new features, including new cmdlets and the SQL Server PowerShell module now available to download in the PowerShell Gallery, even more possibilities with this tool are obtainable than just one month ago. Join PowerShell Virtual Group of PASS Leader, Aaron Nelson, to explore the new features in SQL PowerShell and learn how you can leverage this tool to make your life easier.
- Webcast: 10 Tips and Tricks to Become a PowerShell Ninja
- Whitepaper: The Guide to Learning PowerShell
- Webcast: Creating a SQL Server Database Report with PowerShell
- Webcast: Learn the PowerShell Essentials on Error Trapping
- Webcast: PowerShell Essentials using SQL Server SMO
- Webcast: The Essential PowerShell Tools for the Database Administrator
- Webcast: The Essentials to Tackling Basic PowerShell Functions
- Webcast: The Essentials in Building Basic PowerShell Modules
- Webcast: Using PowerShell with Python and SQL Server
- Infographic: Why DBAs Should Learn Powershell
- Video: How to Integrate PowerShell with SQL Diagnostic Manager for SQL Server
Aaron Nelson – Aaron is a senior SQL Server architect with over 10 years experience in architecture, business intelligence, development, and performance tuning of SQL Server. His SQL Server community activity includes running the APPDev virtual chapter of PASS, volunteering for the AtlantaMDF PASS chapter and helping organize the Atlanta SQLSaturday and the PowerShell user group.
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.