Webcast : ER/Studio Data Architect
Tackle Key GDPR Challenges with Data Modeling and Governance
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is inevitable and goes live in the EU beginning May 25th 2018. It touches all technical and organizational measures as well as the design of internal systems and processes, and affects all companies around the world that have customers in the EU.
Join IDERA and Dr. Sultan Shiffa as he focuses on how data modeling, governance and collaboration help Executives, IT Managers, Architects, DBAs and Developers tackle the key challenges around data protection by design and by default, individual rights to access and erasure, valid consent, data protection roles and accountabilities, data breach notifications, and auditing the records of data processing activities. This session will also explore best practices and examples for how to master those challenges and assess the data protection impact. After this session, you can be prepared to become GDPR compliant ahead of the deadline and beyond.
- Webcast: Handling HIPAA Compliance with Your Data Access
- Solution Brief: Are You Ready for GDPR?
- Solution Brief: Governing GDPR Challenges with Enterprise Data Architecture
- Solution Brief: How IDERA Products Help Organizations Comply With GDPR
- Solution Brief: IDERA Security and Compliance Solutions for FERPA
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for HIPAA
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for PCI-DSS
- Solution Brief: Security and Compliance Solutions for SOX and COBIT
Dr. Sultan Shiffa is a senior software consultant for Enterprise Data Management at IDERA and works as an expert for complex and diverse data management solutions. He has worked for 11 years with IDERA’s largest customers to assist in the development of methodologies for best leveraging and integrating IDERA database products into their existing processes. He is also a key contributor to the IDERA product roadmap. He is known in the market as a polished public speaker at OUG and road shows. Before joining IDERA he worked more than a decade as a database consultant and an Oracle certified (OCP) DBA.