Geek Sync Webcast : Querying the Query Store for Fun and Profit
Released with SQL Server 2016, the Query Store stores SQL Server queries, their execution plans and execution metrics. This allows rich and robust troubleshooting, greater plan stability, and deep insights into how your queries are actually running. In this Geek Sync webinar, Hilary Cotter shows you how to get up to speed using Query Store and use it to deliver better results and performance from SQL Server.
Hilary Cotter is an IT veteran and has been working with SQL Server for over 20 years. He has been a SQL MVP for 19 years, and specializes in high availability solutions for SQL Server and query and performance tuning. He has authored several books and white papers for Microsoft. He has answered hundreds of thousands of questions on the online forums, some of them correctly.
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.