Geek Sync Webcast : Changing World: MySQL Performance Tuning Tips
The world is changing for application and database as we are moving to the cloud. There are so many different tools and metrics available for MySQL for performance. We will focus on some of the basic performance metrics for MySQL which will help us to tune individual queries as well as the overall server. However, if we want to tune the entire server, we need to think differently and think comprehensively. In this session, we will learn traditional ways to tune MySQL and gradually move from it to more comprehensive cloud architecture where we will discuss the AWS and Google Cloud along with Stack Driver.
24X7 SQL performance monitoring, alerting and diagnostics
- Monitor performance for physical, virtual, and cloud environments.
- Monitor queries and query plans to see the causes of blocks and deadlocks.
- Monitor application transactions with SQL Workload Analysis add-on.
- View expert recommendations from SQL Doctor to optimize performance.
- Alert predictively with settings to avoid false alerts.
- View summary of top issues and alerts with the web console add-on.