Video : ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition
Build Enterprise Data Models with Universal Mappings
Enterprise Data Models are a visual representation of the data and data assets, such as databases of an organization. They are created during the data modeling process and, when complete, represent a single integrated definition of data, without bias towards any system or application.
Building data models, and the perspective they provide, help organizations prepare a secure foundation for data governance.
Watch this video to learn how to build enterprise data models (EDM) with Universal Mappings.
You will learn:
- What is an enterprise data model?
- Why are enterprise data models useful?
- How to browse enterprise data models in ER/Studio Team Server Core.
- How to review enterprise data model relationships in ER/Studio Data Architect.
- How to create the enterprise data model using universal mappings.”.
Topics : Data Modeling,
Products : ER/Studio Data Architect,ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition,