- Alerting: Set alert thresholds based on relevant metric precision
- Query monitoring: Collect queries constantly and save query history
- SSRS monitoring: Register SSRS instances for scale-out deployment
- User management: Limit access to managed instances based on product user login
- Bug fixes
- Drill down into SSIS packages to identify performance issues and package failures at the task level
- Support for SQL Server 2016
- Dashboard, charting, and UI enhancements.
- Support in SSAS for both Multidimensional (MOLAP, Cubes) and Tabular Models.
- Over 20 additional metrics for SSAS monitoring.
- More in depth SSRS monitoring of reports, subscriptions, and parameters.
- Monitoring of SSIS package execution and historical performance.
- Additional enhancements and bug fixes
Reporting and alerting enhancements including:
- Reporting on user activity for SSAS, SSRS
- Alerting and reporting improvements
New dashboard widgets
Additional Enhancements and bug fixes
Additional data viewing and handling capabilities including:
- Dashboard – View active sessions for top 10 SSAS instances, view running jobs for top 10 SSIS instances, view active sessions for top 10 SSRS instances.
- SSRS Performance – Show export data, availability over time, and month and year projections of the data.
- Administration – Import data, modify monitoring settings, and copy alert thresholds from one instance to another.