Data Modeling and Architecture Tools
Create a business-driven data architecture to organize information, govern data, and unify the enterprise
Align processes with business goals
Collaborate on glossaries and metadata
ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition is the leading business-driven data architecture solution that combines multi-platform data modeling, business process modeling, and enterprise metadata for organizations of all sizes. With an extensive feature set, the ER/Studio suite
provides robust logical and physical modeling with ER/Studio Data Architect, business process and conceptual modeling with ER/Studio Business Architect, business glossaries with ER/Studio Team Server, and more, to build the foundation for data governance programs.
Database Administrator, RPE Inc. (medium enterprise, agriculture, USA)
Founder, CAASPRE Consulting LLC (medium enterprise, computer software, USA)
We migrated from erwin to ER/Studio. ER/Studio has several features that are not available in erwin.
data architect, federal government, USA
Unlike erwin, the graphical user interface of ER/Studio is standard across all database platforms and versions.
data architect, large enterprise, banking, USA
I like the ease of use of the graphical user interface of ER/Studio. I used erwin years ago, and it was clunky. Instead, navigating ER/Studio and performing typical operations is quick and easy.
data architect, large enterprise, health care, USA
of surveyed customers using ER/Studio have improved team collaboration and cross-functional communication.
of surveyed ER/Studio customers are working with cloud-based database platforms such as Microsoft Azure SQL Database.
At Protective Life, ER/Studio reduced the time to compile data for compliance projects from 12 man-months to about 25 minutes.
ER/STUDIO SOLUTIONS help your business
and technical stakeholders map your complex data landscape,
building a solid foundation for data governance.
KNOW YOUR DATA ENVIRONMENT
ER/Studio Data Architect enables you to efficiently catalog your current data assets and sources across different platforms and track end-to-end data lineage. Simplify your data architecture with a common language leveraging consistent naming standards and data definitions. Easily specify the sensitive data objects that need heightened protection, to withstand audit scrutiny.
SHARE INFO ACROSS THE ORGANIZATION
ER/Studio Enterprise Team Edition provides greater understanding and context to enterprise data through team collaboration on an enterprise glossary of business definitions. This increases the value of enterprise data by giving employees across the organization the ability to use and improve metadata. Data professionals and business stakeholders choose ER/Studio to share models and metadata in a comprehensive enterprise architecture.
Discover which ER/Studio Edition is right for you!
Take control of your complex data environment to improve business efficiency. Align your business processes and data models with the way your company uses information. IDERA ER/Studio gives your data professionals the power to unlock the true value of your data, delivering clarity and peace of mind.
- Build a business-driven data architecture that evolves with your organization, with support for relational, big data, and cloud platforms
- Strengthen your data environment by discovering and documenting existing assets
- Increase the value of your data assets by documenting and enhancing data and metadata
- Identify sensitive data objects to comply with regulatory requirements
- Understand how new policies or projected changes to models, databases, or data fields will impact your business
- Create a foundation for data governance and compliance programs
- Unify processes by defining and documenting attributes, definitions, relationships, and more
- Map and model the relationships between people, processes, and data
- Align your process and conceptual models with business goals
- Improve data consistency and quality with naming standards and a data dictionary
- Share and manage data models across the enterprise to keep your team in the loop
- Publish models and metadata with designated permissions to a centralized repository
- Effectively communicate data models and metadata across the enterprise
- Collaborate on global business glossary terms and definitions for consistency
- Understand where your data is coming from and how it’s being transformed with data lineage