IDERA Sponsors Semi-Annual SSWUG Spring Virtual Conference
HOUSTON, TX – April 25, 2016 –IDERA, a leading provider of database lifecycle management solutions, today announced it is sponsoring the SSWUG.org Spring Virtual Conference, April 28-29, one of the largest free conferences providing continuing education opportunities for SQL professionals, database administrators (DBAs) and database developers.
“Year after year, I’m proud that IDERA sponsors this semi-annual meeting in such a way that makes it possible for people to come together to share new tips and tricks, and best practices with peers.”
The virtual conference will feature more than 40 in-depth sessions over a two-day period, including seven presentations by IDERA and IDERA Advisor and Community Educator (ACE) program members. Topics and speakers include:
Thursday, April 28 (all times EDT):
- 11:05 am - Reading Execution Plans for Performance Tuning, Thomas LeBlanc, Data Warehouse Architect and IDERA ACE
- 12:10 pm - Bridging the Gap with Business Data Objects, Ron Huizenga, Senior Product Manager, IDERA (ER/Studio)
- 1:15 pm - Getting Started with Tabular Analysis Services, Thomas LeBlanc, Data Warehouse Architect and IDERA ACE
- 2:20 pm - The Data Warehouse of the Future, Stan Geiger, Product Manager, IDERA (Business Intelligence)
- 3:25 pm - What is the SSIS Catalog? and Why do I care? Stan Geiger, Product Manager, IDERA (Business Intelligence)
Friday, April 29 (all times EDT)
- 12:10 pm - Introduction to SQL 2016 Temporal Tables, Vicky Harp, Corporate Strategist, IDERA and IDERA ACE
- 4:30 pm - Database Benchmarking: Miseries, Myths and Misconceptions, Bert Scalzo, Oracle® ACE and Senior Product Manager, IDERA (Database Tools)
“With more than 500,000 members worldwide, SSWUG.org is one of the largest community-driven sites serving the needs of IT professionals and their technology-related questions,” said Vicky Harp, corporate strategist at IDERA. “Year after year, I’m proud that IDERA sponsors this semi-annual meeting in such a way that makes it possible for people to come together to share new tips and tricks, and best practices with peers.”
For more information or to register for the event, visit: http://www.sswugvc.com
IDERA understands that IT doesn’t run on the network – it runs on the data and databases that power your business. That’s why we design our products with the database as the nucleus of your IT universe. Our database lifecycle management solutions allow database and IT professionals to design, develop, secure, monitor and improve data systems with complete confidence, whether in the cloud or on-premises. Serving more than 20,000 customers worldwide, we offer a diverse portfolio of free tools and educational resources to help you do more with less while giving you the knowledge to deliver even more than you did yesterday. Contact us at +1-713-523-4433 or visit www.idera.com for free trials, free tools and more. Whatever your need, IDERA has a solution.