View SQL Activity in Real-Time
View both the sessions running on your servers and the SQL statements being executed by your users in real time with an easy-to-use, syntax-highlighted UI.
Group, Sort, and Export Events
Simplified grid view provides a list of events that users can group and sort by category (including application name, user, and event type) allowing them to identify the information they need quickly and without the need for scrolling. Users also have the ability to export Event information in xls or pdf files to share with others if necessary.
"Download and Go" design provides easy install in a few minutes. The clean and simple UI offers users the ability to start and stop XEvent sessions in 2 clicks—just like the SQL Profiler experience they are accustomed to—so they can get a quick peek at what’s happening on the server and move on to other tasks. No need to create or modify cumbersome templates.
Leveraging the SQL Server XEvents technology backend allows Idera’s SQL XEvent Profiler to easily connect to local and remote SQL Servers without slowing them down.
Use this tool for a variety of diagnostic and/or auditing purposes including:
- Determine which SQL queries are the highest impact based on CPU, reads, writes or duration
- Determine which applications have the heaviest activity
- Determine which users are responsible for specific activities on a SQL server
- Determine the specific activity resource utilization impact per user
- Track user activity for audit purposes
- Investigate statements, batches, or stored procedures which appear to have poor performance and could use improvement
[Give it a try! It's FREE!]