BBS Technologies Announces Record Annual Revenue
Software Company Realizes 30 Percent Growth During Recession HOUSTON – APRIL 5, 2011
– BBS Technologies, a leading provider of systems management software for Windows and Linux servers
, today announced record annual revenue resulting in 30 percent growth for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011. BBS Technologies also doubled their office space with a move to the America Tower at 2929 Allen Parkway in Houston and hired more than 40 new employees with additional sales, marketing and engineering positions open.
“Our strategy during the recession was to allocate funds to create new products instead of simply ‘hunkering down’ and maintaining our existing software products. This not only gave our revenue a boost as the economy began to turn around, but also motivated our engineering, marketing and sales staff,” said Rick Pleczko, President and CEO of BBS Technologies. “Because of our continued success, we recently moved to a new, larger office space and we are hiring new staff in all departments. It’s an exciting time for BBS Technologies!”
In fiscal year 2011, BBS Technologies also received the following recognition:
- Ranked on Houston Business Journal’s list of the 50 Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Houston for seven consecutive years.
- Ranked 20th on Houston Business Journal’s list of the 100 Fastest Growing Houston Companies with 98.73 percent revenue growth from 2007 to 2009.
- Ranked 163rd on Deloitte’s 2010 Technology Fast 500 with revenue growth of 629 percent from 2005 to 2009.
- Recipient of more than 15 product awards from technology publications recognizing innovation, value and strategic importance.
For a complete listing of job openings at the company, please visit: http://www.bbstech.com/Careers.aspxAbout BBS Technologies
Based in Houston, Texas, BBS Technologies is a leading provider of systems management products that help companies better manage the performance, availability and security of their Windows and Linux Servers. With more than 9,000 customers, worldwide, including some of the world’s largest datacenters, and Fortune 1000 companies, BBS Technologies has offices in Houston, London, Sao Paulo and Melbourne Visit www.bbstech.com
Idera, and R1Soft are divisions of BBS Technologies, Inc. Idera, and R1Soft are trademarks or registered trademarks of BBS Technologies, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.