Idera SharePoint enterprise manager 40 provides Fast Powerful SharePoint Administration
Web-Based Solution Provides Comprehensive SharePoint Administration and Security Management
HOUSTON – December 7, 2010
– Idera, a leading provider of Microsoft SharePoint management and administration solutions, today announced SharePoint enterprise managerTM 4.0. Formerly known as SharePoint security managerTM, SharePoint enterprise manager provides a powerful web-based solution for SharePoint administration, security and permissions management.
New features available in this version of SharePoint enterprise manager include:
- NEW Web-based User Interface – Quickly and easily access all of SharePoint enterprise manager's powerful features from: permissions management, security management, user management, access and activity reports and much more.
- NEW Account Access Reporting – Easily see where users have access and what enables them to have that access; including Active Directory group and SharePoint group memberships.
- Enhanced Security Audit Reporting - Combines site and list/item security into one easy-to-use report. An interactive "tree” structure enables administrators to quickly and easily navigate and select items for audit.
- Enhanced Account Security Analysis - Account site security and account list and item security combined into a single report, enabling administrators to easily analyze the access that an account has to a site, list or item.
“SharePoint's exponential growth within organizations has led to a significant increase in the amount of work SharePoint admins have to do administering their farms, site, collections, sites, users and security,” said Rick Pleczko, President and CEO of Idera. “Idera’s SharePoint enterprise manager is designed to dramatically reduce that workload freeing up administrators time to focus on higher-value activities.”About Idera
Idera provides tools for Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint and PowerShell management and administration. Our products provide solutions for performance monitoring, backup and recovery, security and auditing and PowerShell scripting. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Idera is a Microsoft Gold Partner and has over 7,000 customers worldwide. To learn more, please contact Idera at +1-713.523.4433 or visit www.idera.com
. Idera is a division of BBS Technologies, Inc. Idera, SharePoint security manager and SharePoint enterprise manager are trademarks or registered trademarks of BBS Technologies, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.