7 essential tools
SharePoint admin toolset combines seven performance, security and administration tools into one easy-to-use and FREE package.
Reduces administrative time
Get an at-a-glance overview of SharePoint site performance or determine what content a particular user can access, all quickly and painlessly. What might take hours of troubleshooting using native tools is reduced to minutes with these essential free tools.
Performs key tasks
Quickly and easily defrag your SharePoint databases, plan for future SharePoint capacity, and other key SharePoint administrative tasks.
Enhances site performance
With SharePoint admin toolset, you can continually monitor the performance of any SharePoint URL. See when sites are down or performing poorly and identify performance bottlenecks. Additional tools report on potential performance drags including disk space, database space, and database fragmentation levels.
Shows what can be accessed by whom
SharePoint admin toolset enables you to answer questions like 'Why don't I have access?' or 'How did they get access?' in seconds instead of hours. Discover 'who can do what' to your SharePoint Farm, or display the sites, libraries and items a user can access.
With SharePoint Site Monitor, you can continually monitor the performance of any SharePoint URL to:
- See when sites are down or performing poorly
- Identify performance bottlenecks
- View performance over time
- Analyze site performance trends
SharePoint Site Monitor enables you to identify and solve the problem before your users are impacted.
With SharePoint Space Trends you can track the growth of your sites and document libraries so you can:
- Identify and analyze storage growth trends
- Perform capacity planning
- Prevent system outages due to storage problems
SharePoint Space Trends enables you to proactively manage the growth of your SharePoint storage to ensure uptime.
SharePoint Database Accelerator ensures your SharePoint databases perform well, by defragmenting them. You can:
- Analyze fragmentation level
- Quickly and easily defrag
- Manage fragmentation without needing an expert DBA
SharePoint Database Accelerator gives you the information you need to eliminate fragmentation BEFORE it becomes a problem.
Database Space Analyzer
SharePoint Database Space Analyzer provides at-a-glance analyses to help you:
- Understand SQL Server database space utilization
- Determine why SQL Servers are out of space
- Allocate the right amount of database storage
- Eliminate costly downtime
SharePoint Database Space analyzer enables you to manage your SQL Server storage without calling on a DBA.
SharePoint Permissions Analyzer can answer the question 'How did they get access?' in seconds. Plus:
- Discover 'who can do what' to your SharePoint Farm
- Display the sites, libraries and items to which a user can access
- Determine what grants access to a user
The nag-free, worry-free solution to permissions management.
Site Collection Configuration
With the SharePoint Site Collection Configuration tool you can:
- Compare site collection settings and instantly see differences
- Identify unwanted changes
- Save configuration snapshots for future comparison
SharePoint Site Collection Configuration enables you to detect and deal with unwanted configuration changes BEFORE they become a problem.
SharePoint Quick Admin makes it fast and easy to administer SharePoint by:
- Providing a unified admin interface
- Covering all sites, site collections, Central Admin and the Shared Service Provider
- Offering powerful search and filtering capabilities
Searching for the right control can take longer than solving the actual problem. Quick Admin fixes that.